Kimberly Clark has shifted her practice to primarily offer care for adults with acute or chronic pain, musculoskeletal imbalances, injuries or chronic stress related symptoms due to Physical/Emotional Trauma through her work as a Trauma Informed practitioner.
When addressing stories or experiences of trauma in the body, we work with a Somatic body centered approach (called Alchemical Alignment) and support you in finding grounding and stability while being a curious observer throughout the process. If sensation & emotions arise, you are guided to recognize them, observe them, meet them, and allow them to move through you in a wave of experience – while being supported in co-regulation the whole time. You may experience a cleansing & excavation process. Together we honor & allow your body’s security system to complete unmet processes and stories that have been held in the body.
Integrative Bodywork with Kimberly Clark can include tuning into Somatic Stories of imprints, or unmet / undigested stressful or overwhelming traumatic experiences that may be stored in your physiology while applying specific touch through Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy® (BCST®), Neurosensorimotor Reflex techniques (MNRI®). Read more about MNRI > or Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM).
We stay grounded, present and in tuned as your body shares it’s story of undigested life experiences of stress or threat that have overwhelmed available resources and created difficulty in the body which can show up as:
- Chronic issues and overall pain (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue)
- Musculoskeletal injuries (such as neck, back, arm or leg pain)
- Challenges in posture and body mechanics through held reflex patterns of too much flexion or extension tone in the core postural muscles
- Accident or injuries that are slow to recover
- Motor Coordination and Sensory Integration challenges
- Stress management difficulty
- Trauma Resolution and Post Trauma related stories held in the body.
For those who are not familiar with Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Katherine Ukleja who was one of the team of instructors in my BCST training in 2019, wrote this brilliant and wonderful description of the features of Biodynamic approach through touch:
- “Our touch is gentle (it’s barely skin deep) and anchored in empathetic presence
- Our hands are not trying to find out what’s wrong, rather they attune to health and follow the healing action of Potency.
- As we hold the stories that unfold in our clients’ bodies we aim to ‘be with what is’ not to try and change it.
- We hold ourselves as well as our clients. Biodynamic practitioners cultivate the ability to follow subtle changes in our own bodies while we attune to another. This enables us to self-regulate; in turn that allows us to get out of the way of the `inherent treatment plan.’
- We have the ability hold the minutia in a framework of wholeness. By that I mean that even as our hands hold a particular tissue memory our attention attunes to the slower rhythms of Primary Respiration in a field stretching way beyond the boundaries of the physical body.
- There is a paradox in how we hold. Even with a clearly identified inertial fulcrum between our hands our best strategy is to ‘do nothing’; to let go of any action, of any interpretation, of any need to fix or to heal, of our need to understand. In that way our unconditional holding ignites the spark of health that is always present beneath whatever ails the client. “
Kimberly Clark, OTR/L, RCST®:
- Integrative Bodywork Sessions are booked for one hour. Please contact office for current pricing.
- If you are submitting a receipt to your health or automobile/accident insurance an additional $100 charge is necessary for a complete OT evaluation which is part of your first visit. *Please read more information below
- If you have an HSA, FSA or Medical Reimbursement account, you can access those funds for treatment.
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) is available as an addition to your Integrative Bodywork session for an additional $10
Lisa Nejezchleba, LMT:
- A one hour massage is $85.00. = LISA IS NOT CURRENTLY SEEING CLIENTS
*Kimberly Clark, OTR/L, RCST® is not a participating provider with insurance companies. You may be able to access your Out-of Network Occupational Therapy benefits which often fall under a separate deductible. However you will be responsible for payment of services at the time of treatment and will be provided with a superbill receipt which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement directly to you. In order to access your Out-of -Network OT benefits, you will need to provide this office with a diagnosis from your Doctor and inform your therapist at the start of treatment in order for insurance based documentation can be completed on your behalf. Retroactive documentation can not be provided.
Gift certificates are available.
Payments can be made by check, cash, and credit card.
Receipts provided upon request.