- Monday through Friday – by appointment only
- Appointments start as early as 9:00 am
- Office closes no later than 4:00 pm, last appointment of the day begins at 2:45.
- All new clients are contacted by phone for an initial screening prior to scheduling, please do not email me with private medical information. At time of scheduling your first visit, a credit card will be required to hold your appointment.
- Any current safety measures for COVID will be emailed to you, along with a welcome letter & intake paperwork once an appointment is made.
- I currently have a limited amount of openings available in my schedule, therefore I am NOT accepting new clients in 2024. However if you are an Alchemical Alignment or BCST student looking to receive a few professional sessions as part of your training requirements, please feel free to send me a message and we can discuss what might be available from one up to a few sessions ….Kimberly
- Please note that I have shifted my practice to primarily offering Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and Somatic based trauma informed bodywork in person or through zoom. I no longer offer deep tissue full body massage & bodywork services to new clients.
- Lisa is not currently accepting massage clients.
I firmly believe that a healthy practitioner/patient relationship is based upon
good communication, understanding and respect. Please feel free to address questions about the following cancellation and no show policy below:
Unless due to illness, emergency or inclement weather, payment for your reserved time is expected for appointments that are forgotten or cancelled without at least 48 notice. A credit card will be kept on file and charged for any ‘No Show’ appointments or last minute cancellations not due to an emergency or illness.
If you arrive late, your session will still need to end at the original scheduled time to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours, and the full original payment will be expected.
Email reminders are automatically generated 48 hours prior and texts 2 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not receive a reminder, or if you have received a reminder but believe the information is incorrect, please contact the office to confirm your appointment date/time.
If you do not receive an email and/or text reminder from my automated scheduling system (glitches do happen), you are still responsible for knowing your appointment day/time as it was originally made and will be charged a missed appointment fee.
I look forward to working with you!