For adults we offer care for acute or chronic pain whether it is due to musculoskeletal imbalances, injuries, chronic stress related symptoms or PTSD.
Manual treatment with our experienced staff can include Deep Tissue Massage as well as specialized modalities including Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Neuromuscular Re-Education, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy® and Neurosensorimotor techniques for the following conditions:
- Chronic issues and pain (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, arthritis, tendonitis and bursitis)
- Acute musculoskeletal injuries (such as neck, back, arm or leg pain)
- Improve in posture and body mechanics
- Accident or injuries
- Motor Coordination and Sensory Integration and Developmental Delays
- Stress management
- Trauma Resolution and PTSD
If you are an adult being treated with Neurosensorimotor techniques come prepared by wearing (or bringing) loose comfortable clothing that allows your body to move without restriction. Please…. no dresses, skirts or tight pants. You will remain fully dressed while on the table unless you have discussed combining Neurosensorimotor treatment with other manual therapies for a particular appointment.
Adults receiving care will NOT have to purchase the Parent Manual for MNRI, instead you will be given a home program of simple daily exercises which will help reinforce the positive effects of the work we are doing to target your Neurosensorimotor system.